Many people say that they are not watching TV too much and make lame excuses for that. But in reality they are watching TV like anything. They don’t want to move away from it, not even once. They get so much absorbed in it that they don’t do anything apart from watching television.
Now we all know that watching too much TV is not healthy, especially violent and bogus programs. Watching too much TV can lead to un-healthy life. But the real thing in getting your life back to normal is realizing that you are watching too much TV. So a question arises that how do you really find that out? Here are few things that would help you know that you are watching TV more than you should.
– You watch all the old episodes.
– You can figure this out that when guests arrive and instead of greeting them and giving them attention you take them – to TV room and start watching TV.
– Your skin gets pale as you live an isolated life, doing nothing.
– You don’t like moving around too much.
– You find everything boring apart from TV.
– You get ticked off when you are not watching your favorite program. You get too excited while watching TV and don’t even pay attention to others at all even if they are talking to you.
– If your mom or your wife calls you for dinner you show up late, this is one of the biggest sign of you watching TV too much. You find the TV room the best place to sit and spend time.
If you are doing all these things then you are definitely watching too much TV. You must understand this that TV is like a drug, its addictive. If you want to live a good an healthy life, you should start doing things which are healthy and keep you active.